Journal: Note To My Younger Self

I came across a great post on Instagram the other day...


It really made me think...what would I tell my younger self?!?!  Here is what I came up with...in more than two words!  Lol.


Nat,

Take it easy!  Take the time to enjoy every moment as time goes by very quickly.  

Enjoy being a young wife and mom.  As crazy as things may get you'll have the best memories.  Finding balance is always a work in progress.  You can never have it all together...you have more kids coming lol!  

Embrace change and focus on what and whose company works for you.  

Don't second guess yourself.  As crazy as your random thoughts can be sometimes...you're spot on!

You're such a perfectionist at work.  Take it easy.  Don't overdo it, you'll make yourself sick...literally.

Lastly, you are enough!  Don't spend so much time comparing how you measure up to others.  They haven't walked in your shoes!  You have what it takes!  What you dream about is an indication of what God wants for you!


This was a great exercise!  I wouldn't take away my experiences because they made me who I am today, but I would change my perspective on how I viewed those experiences! 



Comments

Popular Posts